Search

วันอังคารที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

FEATURED PRESENTATION: Exclusive Interviews, RAY CHEN: VIOLINIST

Ray Chen: ViolinistThe latest interview, conducted by Artistic Director Nolan  Gasser is with rising-star Australian violinist Ray Chen, whose debut Sony Classics release is provocatively called "Virtuoso". In this fascinating interview, the two discuss the contents of his new album, ranging from fiery virtuosity to profound emotional expression, as well as Mr. Chen's pursuit of the perfect violin tone, and much  more. As a special treat, I would like to invite you all the violinist not to miss this interview. 

"When it comes to creating a violin tone, I just try to be myself - meaning, that it has to be natural and reflect who I am as a person. I believe that your personality should show through in your playing, and this won't happen if you're trying to play or sound like someone else." - Ray Chen

Click here to read

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น